Himalayan Pink Salt also known as halite is very useful in skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne , pimples etc. This salt is known as Saindhava Lavana in ayurveda, Sendha Namak in Hindi and Rock Salt in English. When you have psoriasis A bath with this salt helps to reduce itching, reduce scales and softens skin. It also reduces flares.
Table of content
6 Best Himalayan Pink Bath Salt for Psoriasis available online in India.
|Product||Name||Details||Buy on Amazon|
|Coconut Sothee and Relax Himalayan pink bath salt 2.5 LB||Contains pHimalayan pink salt and coconut||Check This|
|Nutriorg Himalayan Pink Salt 1100g. 100% Natural and Crystal Form||Nutriorg Himalayan Pink Salt is wood-crushed and is of 100% premium quality. It is obtained from the most authentic form of Himalayan rock salt.||Check This|
|Leaf & Nectar Pink Himalayan Rock Salt 1.3 Kg||Leaf & Nectar sources the highest quality gourmet food-grade Himalayan Salts direct from the source||Check This|
|Urban Platter Pink Himalayan Rock Salt Powder Jar, 1.5kg||Urban Platter's Pink Himalayan Rock Salt Powder. It's gorgeous, it's bright Pink, and it's good for you! Made from Finest Quality, Organically and Ethically sourced Pink Salt from the Himalayas.||Check This|
|Green Junction Pure Himalyan Pink Salt 1 kg||Can be used For Bath, Foot, Aching Muscles & Refreshing Body (Unscented, 1Kg)||Check This|
|YOGAFY - Minerals Rich Himalayan Pink Bath Salt Crystal 350gms||100% natural. No chemicals or artificial fragrance||Check This|
What is Himalayan pink salt ?
Pink salt is hidden in Himalaya mountains. This treasure is mined and the purest form of rock salt is obtained. Saindhava Lavana is used for medicinal purpose in ayurveda since ages. It is the cleanest and purest form of salt in the world.
Halite is the scientific name given to this salt. It contains up to 98% sodium chloride and remaining 2% contains 84 trace minerals which account to its health benefits.
What are health benefits of Himalayan pink salt ?
This salt is being used since ancient times, to address many health conditions. Sendha Namak is being used in Ayurveda to improve body energy, concentration and relaxation. Its benefits in promoting weight loss and sleep quality are highly praised .
Himalayan pink salt contains plenty of trace minerals essential to human beings . These minerals help re-balance body and improve cell functions. This salt boost immunity and help to fight diseases. When added in food it improves digestion and absorption of vital nutrients.
A salt bath helps to detoxify skin and improves its health. A bath with this salt helps to boost blood circulation and relieve muscle soreness and pain. Himalayan pink salt is very beneficial in psoriasis. It helps to reduce inflammation, remove scales and soothe skin. Often this salt is mixed with dead sea salt, Epsom salt, tea tree oil, lavender oil , neem , tulsi , turmeric etc to improve its therapeutic value.
When you have psoriasis, this salt can be used to soak feet, hands and body . You can also use ayurvedic oils , ayurvedic creams, ayurvedic soaps, ayurvedic tablets and capsules as natural treatment for psoriasis.